Lets come to the serious part of TechMela. Primarily my focus was on MEDC and I was there in the one room all 3 days – Mobile Platform.
First i would like to thank Microsoft India – overall the conference was too good from the technical point of view. I learnt a lot during the 3 days. Specifically the sessions on Windows Mobile 6.0 are too good.
I have to mention some of the international presenters….
1. Loke Uei Tan, Technical Product Manager Mobile and Embedded Devices Group – great person with lot of enthu in his sessions
2. Mel Sampat, Program Manager, Windows Mobile – Redmond, Microsoft Corporation – simple, yet clear presentations – really liked the way he presented
Other than these, Derek Snyder, Product Manager in the Mobile and Embedded Devices Group, Microsoft. did a great job with Windows Mobile 6.0 – top 10 features – professional one.
Also the Indian counterparts from Micorosoft IDC…superb. Their technical knowledge and the way in which they are trying to make the audience understand the new technology, concept is really good.
Sessions I attended…and impressed with are…
1. Aarthi Ramamurthy, Program Manager, Visual Studio for Devices, Microsoft Corporation
2. Manav Gaur, Program Manager, Visual Studio for Devices, Microsoft Corporation
3. Pandurang Nayak, Web Developer Evangelist, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation
4. Ravi Sankar, IT Pro Evangelist, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation
5. Srinivas Nadimpalli, Software Development Engineer, Visual Studio for Devices, Microsoft Corporation
6. Vineet Gupta, Developer Evangelist, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation
7. Vinod Kumar, IT Pro Evangelist, Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Corporation
Thanks to all these Indians who are making the Indian presence in Microsoft.
Things I have learnt during the conference – WM 6, Orcas, WM Analysis tools, SQL CE syncs.
Overall it is a must attend conference every year…may be preferred to have at Bangalore or Chennai :-)